Nationwide Skilled Trades is looking for Marine Electricians. The Marine Electrician is responsible for maintaining and repairing electrical and mechanical equipment onboard ships at a shipyard in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin.
Requirements for the Marine Electrician:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the marine electrician field and must pass marine electrician assessments.
- Proven track record in successful completion of projects involving DDC systems commissioning, software integration, calibration, or troubleshooting.
- Ability to produce and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Able to manipulate heavy equipment, tools, supplies and/or exertion of force up to 50 pounds.
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Nationwide Skilled Trades is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high performing talent who are passionate in what they do. Our employees are the driving force behind our success and reputation for providing top talent amongst skilled trade people and crafts to the clients that we serve. Fundamental to our culture, we have an unwavering commitment to ethics and values. We would love to have you as part of our growing family of professionals.
Nationwide Skilled Trades is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law.