Have you just graduated welding school, seeking an entry level welder position to gain hands on experience, or just ready to get out of the shipyard and work in AC?
If you're saying, yes…keep reading!
Nationwide Skilled Trades is seeking MIG Welders for a privately owned manufacturing company in Virginia Beach, VA!
This position consists of welding AND fabrication.
Responsibilities for the MIG Welder:
- Perform welding duties using MIG, and oxy/acetylene torch.
- Set up and lay out work using material handling equipment or hand layouts to fabricate, or rework finished products.
- Manual set up of handheld sanders, grinders, wire wheels or other finishing handheld tools.
- Welding I-Beam, Frame and Fuel Tanks in flat, vertical or overhead positions.
- Clamp, hold, tack weld, drill, mill, tap, cut and/or bolt together components to obtain required configuration and positions for complete welding process.
- Inspect products, equipment and tools for defect and malfunction.
- Create quality welds according to blueprints/specifications.
- Assist/participate in fuel tank pressure testing as required and rework as necessary.
- Flexible and responsive with strong team-work orientation
Qualifications for the MIG Welder:
- 1-3 years welding experience
- MIG Welding Certification (Preferred)
- Vocational/Prior Welding Education is a plus
- Must have reliable transportation, as multiple jobsites are possible.
- Able to pass Preemployment Drug Screen and Background
If this sounds like the opportunity and the thriving working environment for you, apply and submit your resume TODAY or come to 705 S. Military Highway, Va Beach, VA between 9-11am or 1:30-3:00pm to apply (bring resume).
Nationwide Skilled Trades is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high performing talent who are passionate in what they do. Our employees are the driving force behind our success and reputation for providing top talent amongst skilled trade people and crafts to the clients that we serve. Fundamental to our culture, we have an unwavering commitment to ethics and values. We would love to have you as part of our growing